I honestly feel I am one of the lucky people who really enjoy what they do for a living. I love being an orthodontist. For the past 14 years I have had the opportunity to serve and meet so many wonderful people. The friendships I have made with my patients and their families, and the changes that I have made in their smiles, are ones that will last a lifetime.
My education in dentistry and orthodontics has provided me with a strong foundation of knowledge and experience. It is my practice philosophy that every patient should be treated the way I would treat my own family. I hold the following degrees:
- Bachelor of Science in Biology, St. John’s University, Queens, NY, graduated summa cum laude
- Doctorate of Dental Surgery, SUNY at Buffalo School of Dental Medicine, graduated magna cum laude
- Certificate of Proficiency in Orthodontics, SUNY at Buffalo School of Dental Medicine
Following my post-graduate studies, I started my career in private practice with Dr. Andrew MacDonald and became a full partner two years later.
In our practice we regularly participate in continuing education programs to stay current on treatment methods, materials, and the latest technology. We know this allows us to provide our patients with more treatment options and better results for their smile.
- Eighth District Orthodontic Academy
- Northeastern Society of Orthodontics
- American Association of Orthodontists
- American Dental Association
- Eighth District Dental Society
- Erie County Dental Society
- New York State Dental Association
Outside the Office
As a resident of East Amherst, I proudly call Buffalo my home. While studying at the University of Buffalo, I met my wife Courtney. We have two wonderful children: a son, Landen, and a daughter, Aurora. When I am not spending time with my family, I am an assistant coach for the Lou Gehrig Laser travel girls’ softball league. I am also an avid golfer, and I enjoy traveling and cheering on the Buffalo Sabres.