I have had the privilege of caring for patients in the Northtowns for more than 25 years. After arriving in the Western New York area in 1981, I decided to stay and pursue a career in dentistry.
It is a pleasure to go to the office every day and provide my patients with an improved smile and better oral health. My team and I strive to provide excellent treatment in a warm, friendly, and caring atmosphere.
- Bachelor of Science with honors in biology with a minor in psychology – St. Bonaventure University
- Doctorate of Dental Surgery, magna cum laude – SUNY at Buffalo School of Dental Medicine
- Certificate of proficiency in orthodontics – SUNY at Buffalo School of Dental Medicine
After graduating from dental school, I practiced general dentistry part time while attending the postgraduate program in orthodontics at SUNY at Buffalo from 1989 to 1991. Once my certificate of proficiency in orthodontics was in hand, I started the practice with locations in Tonawanda and Clarence.
We are committed to keeping up to date with the latest treatment techniques and technology. Regularly attending seminars and lectures is critical to provide the best possible treatment for our patients.
- Eighth District Dental Society – past foundation president
- Erie County Dental Society – past president
- New York State Dental Society
- American Dental Association
- Northeastern Society of Orthodontists
- American Association of Orthodontists
- Past clinical assistant professor in orthodontics at SUNY Buffalo
In the Community
Service to the community is an important part of my life. Besides serving in leadership positions in organized dentistry, I am a charter member of the Eastern Hills Sunrise Rotary Club. Being involved with Rotary since 1993 and serving as president 2008-2009 has afforded me the opportunity to support local charities and give back to our community.
Outside the Office
I reside in East Amherst with my wife Susan and have two boys, Henry and Charlie. We enjoy traveling and outdoor activities, which include hiking, biking, and skiing. I have coached for the Amherst Soccer House League, and that has been a great experience. Many hours are spent at the ice rink and playing fields cheering on the boys’ athletic endeavors.