I have had the privilege of caring for patients in the Northtowns for almost 25 years. After arriving in the Western New York area in 1981, I decided to stay and pursue a career in Dentistry.
It is a pleasure going to the office every day to provide my patients with an improved smile and better oral health. My team and I strive to provide excellent treatment in a warm, friendly, and caring atmosphere.
- Bachelor of Science in Biology and a minor in Psychology, St. Bonaventure University, graduated with honors
- Doctorate of Dental Surgery, SUNY at Buffalo School of Dental Medicine, graduated magna cum laude
- Certificate of Proficiency in Orthodontics, SUNY at Buffalo School of Dental Medicine
After graduating from dental school, I practiced general dentistry part-time while attending the post-graduate program in Orthodontics at SUNY at Buffalo from 1989-1991. With a Certificate of Proficiency in Orthodontics in hand, I started the practice in Tonawanda and Clarence.
We are committed to keeping up-to-date with the latest treatment techniques and technology. Regularly attending seminars and lectures is important to providing the best possible treatment for our patients.
- Eighth District Dental Society – Foundation President
- Erie County Dental Society – Past President
- New York State Dental Society
- American Dental Association
- Northeast Society of Orthodontics
- American Association of Orthodontists
- Past Clinical Assistant Professor in Orthodontics at SUNY Buffalo
In the Community
Service to the community is an important part of my life. Beside serving in leadership positions in organized dentistry, I am a charter member of the Eastern Hills Sunrise Rotary Club. Being involved with Rotary since 1993, and serving as president 2008-2009, has afforded me the opportunity to support local charities and give back to our community.
Outside the Office
I am blessed to have two boys, Henry and Charlie. We spend time with friends and family, enjoying outdoor activities, including fishing, camping, hiking, biking, and skiing. I have coached for the Amherst Soccer House League and that has been a great experience. Many hours are spent at the ice rink and playing fields cheering on the boys’ athletic endeavors.