I take great pleasure in getting to know our patients on a personal level and treating each one in a caring, professional manner. I feel our team works hard to give each patient the attention they deserve in a comfortable, considerate, and welcoming environment. I was thrilled to join the well-respected practice of Dr. Andrew MacDonald and Dr. Edwin Tyska in 2007. In 2011, I became a partner in the practice.
- Bachelor of Science in Microbiology/Immunology, University of Rochester
- Doctorate of Dental Surgery with a minor in Pediatric Dentistry, SUNY at Buffalo School of Dental Medicine, graduated magna cum laude
- Certificate of Proficiency in Orthodontics, University of Buffalo
- Master of Science in Oral Biology, University of Buffalo
The doctors in our practice regularly participate in continuing education programs to stay current on treatment methods, materials, and technology. This allows us to provide our patients with more treatment options and stronger results for their smiles.
- Eighth District Orthodontic Academy
- Northeastern Society of Orthodontics
- American Association of Orthodontics
- Eighth District Dental Society
- New York State Dental Association
- American Dental Association
Outside the Office
I am very proud to be a Buffalo native. I have lived in Western New York my entire life, growing up in North Tonawanda and Clarence. I love the Buffalo area and can’t imagine living anywhere else.
My husband, Joel Harden, is a high school physics and chemistry teacher. We have a daughter, Emery, and a son, Elliott, who keep us busy. We enjoy outdoor activities and cheering for the Buffalo Sabres.